Sunday 13 May 2012

My First Un-perfect Post

I've been procrastinating on publishing my first post. The reason is, I am looking for the perfect thing to say. As well, I've been wondering what drawings would be good to show as my first post. After all, the whole reason for starting a Blog is to give myself a vehicle on which to publish my work.

I have challenged myself to at least post a sketch or drawing once a week that I have done. After that, it is open to a number of possibilities as to what may happen because of this endeavour.

It was a very close friend that had to tell me that if you wait for the perfect time, that time will never come,  So to start, I thought I would share 4 sketches done back between 2010 and 2011. Here it is, my first un-perfect post.









No comments:

Post a Comment