Sunday 29 July 2012

A Few More Caricatures

I've still been on a caricature kick lately. The first one is a caricature of a gorgeous actress who has never lost her charm on me. She starred in a 70's sitcom, was married to a rocker, was a spokes person for Jenny Craig and of late is back doing a sitcom with 3 other well known actors . For me, she is considered one of the most attractive women in showbiz, even at 52. The next is of an actor who was famous along with several others back in the 80's. He was one of the Brat Pack crew and starred in a few John Hughes films. Personally, now he doesn't look anything like he did as a teenager back in the 80's. The last caricature is of yours truly. I figured I would attempt to put up a picture of myself in the profile. Well, even though it's not a photo or a self portrait, I do have it on good authority (my wife and 3 kids) that it does look like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment