Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Biggest Sketch Dump Yet

 I don't like missing my regular post date. If any of you are frequent viewers to my site, you will have noticed that I prefer to update my blog ever Sunday. Well there have been a few weeks over the last year where I have missed the Sunday post, and last week was one more to add to the list. Again, I would like to say, it has only happened on rare occasions. Nevertheless I still don't like it. To make up for my tardiness, I figured I would post several sketches I've done over the last little while. The sketches below comprise some original ideas as well as reworks of a few artists I admire such as Rod Guen, Art Frahm,  and Heinrich Kley.








Another thing I should point out. You may have noticed that a lot of the sketches have grey corners, or sides. This is due to the fact that I am scanning the drawings from a sketch book on a flatbed scanner where the paper doesn't always lay flat for me. The drawings are in it's most raw form. The only thing I may do is bump up the contrast ever so slightly. 

Oh one last thing. I am fortunate enough that I have been getting several hits here daily, but I can never tell if they are one time views or not. If you find you have a couple of minutes and it's not to much to ask, I would like to hear from some regular viewers. Until Sunday, take care out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment