Sunday 11 November 2012

Pig with gal on cinnamon grater

Without recalling if I've mentioned in my previous posts that I dedicate my first waking hour each weekday morning to sketching, I am admitting it now. With this in mind, I sometimes do not have an original idea to sketch, so I turn to illustrators that I have a real interest in. This week, I am posting a sketch I did during one of my morning sessions based on an original drawing by Heinrich Kley. Now there is nudity, but nothing that would suggest indecency, well not of the lady anyway - I believe she is sitting on a cinnamon grater. Maybe the pig would be considered indecent?  What Kley's thought process was for this sketch is likely only known to Mr. Kley himself. It was an intriguing drawing and one that was fun to duplicate.







No comments:

Post a Comment